Financial Policy | Chicago IL
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Outside financing is available upon request and approval. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Chicago Office Phone Number 312-588-0043. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
Please Note: Returned checks will be subject to additional fees. In case it becomes necessary for our office to enlist a collection service and/or legal assistance, you will be responsible for all collection and/or legal charges up to 35%.
- As a courtesy to you we will help you process all your insurance claims. Please understand that we will provide an insurance estimate to you, however it is not a guarantee that your insurance will pay exactly as estimated. Your insurance company and your plan benefits ultimately determine the amount paid. We will, of course, do all we can to make sure your estimate is as accurate as possible.
- All charges you incur are your responsibility regardless of your insurance coverage. We must emphasize as your dental care provider, our relationship is with you our patient, not your insurance company. Your insurance policy is a contract between you, your employer, and your insurance company. Our office is not a party to that contract.
- Our practice is committed to providing the best treatment for our patients and we charge what is usual and customary for our area. You are responsible for payment regardless of an insurance company’s arbitrary determination of usual and customary rates.
- We ask that you pay the deductible and co-payment, which is the estimated amount not covered by your insurance company, by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express, at the time that we provide the service to you.
- Insurance payments are ordinarily received within 30-60 days from the time of filing. If your insurance company has not made payment within 60 days, we will ask that you contact your insurance company to make sure your payment is expected. If payment is not received or your claim is denied, you will be responsible for paying the full payment at that time.
- We will cooperate fully with the regulations and requests of your insurance company that may assist in the claim being paid. Our office will not, however, enter into a dispute with your insurance company over any claim.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve your dental healthcare needs and welcome any questions you may have concerning your care or our financial policy.